Impact made simple
Investing in the future of Financial Inclusion
Proof & the GIIN have partnered to accelerate the transition to digital data intelligence for investors interested in expanding Financial Inclusion.
We're excited to announce that Proof customers can now access the IRIS+ Core Metric Sets directly within our Metrics Explorer.*
*Available on the Proof Outcomes tier
Used by worldwide impact innovators from around the globe🌍
Gain access to the GIIN's Financial Services IRIS+ Core Metric Sets on the Proof platform
Financial InclusionImprove access to and use of responsible financial services for historically underserved populations
Measures improvements in financial resilience for clients, such as access to and use of responsible financial services for historically underserved populations.
Financial HealthImprove financial health
Measures increased savings for clients, with the goal to improve overall financial health.
Streamline monitoring and evaluation workflows with Proof & the GIIN
Seamlessly map to industry best practice frameworks
Efficiently map KPIs into industry standards, forgoing the complexity of multiple frameworks.
Efficient digital data collection from portfolio companies
Automated and accessible to all, encouraging high response rates and empowering comprehensive data analysis.
Showcase performance with time series metric visualizations
Gain trust from key stakeholders by demonstrating progress over time, and set realistic goals for the future.
Access to global benchmarks
Gain a comprehensive understanding of your global performance across key metrics and KPIs, facilitating informed and strategic decision-making.
Optimize for both impact & financial performance with Proof and the GIIN
The future leaders of the inclusive finance industry will use granular, interconnected data to create actionable impact intelligence that transforms their community, industry, and our world simultaneously.
Together we’re cCreating a world of good
Join worldwide changemakers who are #PoweredByProof.
Learn more about IRIS+ Core Metrics Sets
IRIS+ makes it easier for organizations to translate their impact intentions into impact results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find the answers you’re looking for? Reach out to our sales team, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Which metrics are included in the IRIS+ Core Metric Sets?
- The Financial Inclusion Core Metric Set includes 17 metrics, as well as 10 optional metrics. You can learn more about the IRIS+ Core Metric Sets on the GIIN website.
- Who are these metric sets intended for?
- Any financial market participant would benefit from the use of these metric sets, which includes private market investors, founders, & executives.
- Can I access the full list IRIS+ metrics in Proof's standard metrics library?
- Yes, the Proof platform offers comprehensive framework alignment with the full library of IRIS+ metrics.
- Where can I discover how to make best use of the GIIN IRIS+ Core Metrics Sets?
- You can learn more about using IRIS+ metrics in the Proof Sustainability Community or by attending a demo provided by the GIIN team.
- How can I get pricing information?
- Please contact the Proof team to inquire about pricing details.